Home » University Records Center » Procedures » Retrieve Records
- To request files and/or entire boxes stored at the University Records Center, the office of origin should call the URC at 898-9432. The URC staff member handling the request will need the following information:
- Your department’s customer code.
- Your name and telephone number.
- File identification (name, title, number, etc.) of each file you are requesting and the departmental box number in which it can be found.
- If an entire box is needed only the departmental box number is required; and please indicate that the entire box is wanted.
- Where and to whom the request is to be delivered.
- Normal delivery is no later than the next day; morning requests are generally delivered that afternoon; afternoon requests are generally delivered the next morning. This delivery schedule is based on where the files are stored: 4015 Walnut Street or at our other location, 5001 Lancaster Avenue. One delivery per day is made from the 5001 Lancaster Avenue location.