Finding Aid

Medical Buildings’ Dedications Collection

UPG 35.9

Access to collections is granted in accordance with the Protocols for the University Archives and Records Center.

Summary Information

Date [inclusive]
1894-1915
Extent
0.5 Cubic feet

ARRANGEMENT

This collection has not been fully processed. The following preliminary inventory is available.

Inventory

 

Reference Collection 

Box

Folder

Evans Dental Institute dedication, 1915 

 

 

Medical laboratory dedication, 1904 

 

 

William Pepper Laboratory opening, 1895 

 

 

Henry Phipps Institute opening, 1913 

 

 

Wistar Institute opening, 1894