Finding Aid

School of Design. Student Records

UPB 8.6

Access to collections is granted in accordance with the Protocols for the University Archives and Records Center.

Summary Information

Date [inclusive]
1895-1922
Extent
3.0 Cubic feet

ARRANGEMENT

Note that the Protocols for the University Archives and Records Center stipulate that “individual education records of living students or living former students, as defined by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974,” are closed “unless the student or former student grants access in writing.”

This collection has not been fully processed. The following preliminary inventory is available.

AGENCY HISTORY

The School’s changing names should be noted as follows:

The School of Architecture was established in 1890. It was merged into the new School of Fine Arts in 1920 which, in turn, was renamed the Graduate School of Fine Arts in 1959 which, in turn, was renamed the School of Design in 2003

Inventory

Inventory 

 

 

A-S 1895-1911 

 1

 

S-Z 1895-1911 

 2

 

A-J 1902-1922 

 2

 

J-S 1902-1922 

 3