Skip to main content
Finding Aid

Graduate School of Fine Arts. Resume Books and GuidesUPB 8.10

Access to collections is granted in accordance with the Protocols for the University Archives and Records Center.

Summary Information

Date
n.d.
Extent
1.0 Cubic feet

ARRANGEMENT

This collection has not been fully processed. The following preliminary inventory is available.

AGENCY HISTORY

The School’s changing names should be noted as follows:

The School of Architecture was established in 1890. It was merged into the new School of Fine Arts in 1920 which, in turn, was renamed the Graduate School of Fine Arts in 1959 which, in turn, was renamed the School of Design in 2003.

Inventory

 

Inventory 

Box

Folder

Resume books and guides for Departments of Agriculture and City and Regional Planning, 1986-1987 

 1