The Reading Room will be available for limited onsite access only to Penn faculty researchers and staff, and students who need access for courses in which they are enrolled, beginning February 8.
- Appointments will be granted when it is not possible to serve the researcher’s needs remotely.
- All appointments must be made at least 3 business days in advance by contacting the Public Services Archivist.
- Collections must be requested at least 3 business days in advance.
- Appointments will be offered for no more than two hours per day.
- Appointments will be available on Monday and Tuesday, 10am–12pm, 2pm–4pm and subject to change as needed.
- Researchers must fill out a registration form prior to their visit.
- Researchers must present a daily Green Pass from the PennOpen Pass system prior to entering the University Archives.
- Researchers must adhere to current University guidelines for being on campus (see pages 5 to 7 of the “COVID-19 Return to Campus Guide for Penn Faculty and Staff”) as well as the University City Science Center mask and social distancing policies.